Ohaus MB45 Moisture Analyzer
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
This item ships for free via a carrier of our choice.
* Free Shipping only applies to the continental USA. Puerto Rico, Alaska, Virgin Islands and other US territories will be charged normal shipping rates.
** Even if an item has free shipping, you can still upgrade it to a faster service for those time sensitive situations.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $629.25 (15%)
|Platform Size:||Æ 3.5"|
|Product Spec Sheet||Product Manual|
|Ohaus MB45||Ohaus MB45|
- Four selectable drying shutoff parameters and four selectable user drying profiles provide greater test flexibility for end user saving time and costs.
- Dot matrix backlit graphical display guides user through setup and provides detailed test result information.
- Round Halogen Lamp with ramped voltage increase enables rapid uniform heating of sample to 200 C. Round lamp ensures accuracy by heating sample evenly. Controlled voltage increase to lamp greatly enhances bulb life.
- Integrated test database stores 50 drying procedures including result storage with statistical analysis. Powerful software eliminates the need to maintain and process data outside of moisture balance.
- Fast halogen element provides uniform infrared heating up to 200 C
- Superior analytical performance, with readability of 1.0 mg, 0.01%moisture and 45 gram capacity
- Powerful software for ease of operation, program storage and user customization
- Heating at Light Speed
- Infrared halogen technology begins drying your sample in seconds. The unique gold reflective housing serves to create a more uniform distribution of heat, improving analyzer accuracy
- Precise Heating – software allows you to control temperature in 1 C increments, up to 200 C
- Lightning Start-Up – heat from 50 C to 180 C in less than 1 minute
- Rapid Results – infrared halogen heating performs up to 40%faster than traditional infrared methods.
|Capacity (metric):||45 g|
|Readability (metric):||0.001 g|
|Repeatibility (Std. Dev.):||0.05% (3g sample) - 0.015% (10g sample)|
|Moisture Range:||0.01% to 100% (0.01% to 1000% for regain mode)|
|Timer:||1 - 120 minutes|
|Temperature settings:||50° to 200° in 1°C increments|
|Power Requirements:||120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Tare range:||To capacity by subtraction|
|Operating Temperature Range:||50° to 104° F / 10° to 40° C|
|Display:||128 x 64 Pixel Graphical Backlit LCD Display|
|Information displayed:||% moisture, % solids, time, temperature, weight, test ID, drying curve|
|Pan size (Dia.) (in/cm):||3.54 / 90|
|Dimensions WxHxD (in/cm):||7.5 x 6 x 14.2
19 x 15.2 x 36
|Net Wt. (lb/kg):||10.1 / 4.6|
|Shipping Wt. (lb/kg):||14.1 / 6.4|
|Shipping dimensions (WxDxH) (in/cm):||21 x 15 x 16 / 53.4 x 38.1 x 41|