A&D AD-1683 Static Eliminator
View more products from A&D
AD-1683 static eliminator, which incorporates a high-voltage power source, is a DC power-operated device which eliminates static electricity from charged objects without the need of an external high-voltage power source. Since this static eliminator is compact and lightweight with no fan (no breeze is produced) and requires no high-voltage wiring, it is very easy to handle. Being of a DC type, it has a remarkable ability for generating ions.
- Can be easily and safely installed because they require no highvoltage wiring.
- Being of a DC type, this static eliminator has a remarkable ability for generating ions and can be used for elimination of static charges from highly electrified weigh samples.
- Little or no reverse charge is induced by irradiated ions because of its excellent ion polarity balance.
- Achieves static elimination with a high degree of efficiency regardless of the polarity or the potential of the charged object. of the polarity or the potential of the charged object.
- Suited for static elimination in narrow and remote places because of its lengthy ion irradiation distance.
- Produces only a little amount of ozone thanks to its high ion generation efficiency.
- A current limiting circuit is incorporated in the ion generating electrode to reduce the possibility of electric shock
- Being of a DC type, this static eliminator, unlike PULSE-DC, involves no swing in surface potential of the charged object.