Ohaus Voyager Pro Legal For Trade Precision Balances
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
Products bearing the NTEP symbol are certified as "Legal For Trade" within the USA and Canada. The National Conference Of Weights And Measures has approved this scale for commercial use. Not sure if you need a NTEP approved scale? Call us at 877-771-2471.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $776.91 (27%)
|Platform Size:||To 7" x 7"|
- AutoCal automatic internal calibration system
- The most advanced application modes in the industry, including:
- Differential Weighing
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC)
- Density Determination
- Pipette Calibration
- Standard application modes including:
- Percent Weighing
- Animal Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Parts Counting
- Gross/Net/Tare Weighing
- Applications library to store and quickly recall past procedures
- Brilliant backlit high resolution dot matrix display with simple navigation windows and menus to guide you through balance functions
- User selectable GLP/GMP outputs via RS232 to meet traceability requirements
- User selectable filter, stability indicator and auto-zero tracking for use in difficult environments
- Five operating languages--English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Weigh-below hook for below-balance weighing applications
- Protective in-use cover and security bracket
- Industry leading 5 year warranty and support
|Capacity||210 g||410 g||610 g||100/410|
|Repeatability (std dev, g)||0.0005||0.0015||0.0005/0.005|
|Weighing Modes||gram, milligram, ounce, troy ounce, carat, pennyweight, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, mommes, grain, ticals, Newton, custom|
|Features||Applications Library, RS232 Port, Auxiliary Display Port, GLP Protocol, Selectable Operations Language, Selectable Displayed Information Settings, Selectable Environmental Settings, Selectable Auto-Print Settings, Integral Weigh Below Hook, Contrast & Brightness Control, Protective In-Use Cover|
|Applications||Statistics, Formulation, Differential Weighing, SQC, Density Determination, Pipette Calibration, Parts Counting,. Animal Weighing, Check Weighing, Percent Weighing, Filling, Gross-Net-Tare Weighing|
|Operating Temperature||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C )|
|Display||LCD Dot Matrix with Back light -- 240 x 128 pixels|
|Power Requirements||100-120 V AC, 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Platform Size||4.7" (12 cm) diameter|
(W x H x D)
|8.3" x 13.8" x 13.8"
(21 x 35 x 35 cm)
|Net Weight||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Capacity||610 g||2100 g||4100g||6100 g||1000/4100 g||4100 g||6100 g||8100 g|
|Readability (g)||0.01||0.01 / 0.1||0.1|
|Repeatability (std dev, g)||0.005||0.01||0.01/0.05||0.05|
|Platform Size||6.8" x 6.8" (17.2 x 17.2 cm) with windshield|
(W x H x D)
|8.5" x 4" x 13.8"
21.5 x 10.3 x 35 cm
|Net Weight||11 lbs (5 kg)|