Ohaus 3000 Series Scale Indicators
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $63.80 (20%)
- T31XW features an IP66/NEMA4X waterproof stainless steel housing with integral faceplate supports for easy servicing
- Large, backlit LCD display quickly displays results in a choice of multiple weighing units (lb, oz, combined lb:oz, kg or g)
- Drives up to four 350Ω load cells
- 10,000d maximum displayed weighing resolution
- Parts counting mode with a minimum Average Piece Weight of 1d, selectable sample sizes, and automatic retention of last sample size used and Average Piece Weight data
- Built-in bidirectional RS232C for printing or connection to PC
|Capacity:||5 to 20,000 lb/kg|
|Weighing units:||lb, oz, lb:oz, kg, g|
|Housing:||304 stainless steel|
|Protection:||NEMA 4X / IP66|
|Dimensions WxHxD (in/cm):||
8.2" x 3.4" x 6.5"
210 x 87 x 166 mm (housing)
|Functions:||Weighing, Parts Counting|
|Minimum APW (without Auto-add) (lb/g):||1d|
|Sample size:||5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 pieces|
|Display:||1" / 2.5 cm high, 6-digit, 7-segment backlit LCD|
|Display type:||LCD with white LED backlight|
|Keyboard:||4-button membrane switches, raised, tactile|
|Load Cell Drive:||Up to four 350 ohm load cells|
|Load Cell Excitation (V dc):||5V DC|
|Load Cell input sensitivity:||Up to 3 mV/V|
|Stabilization time (seconds):||Within 2 seconds|
|Auto Zero Tracking:||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 d|
|Zeroing range:||2% or 100% of capacity|
|Span Calibration:||5 lb/kg to 100% of capacity|
|Power Requirements:||100-240 VAC/50-60 Hz internal switching power supply|
|Operating Temperature Range:||14° to 104° F / -10° to 40° C|
|Operating Humidity Range:||80% for temperatures up to 88°F/31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% at 104°F/40°C, non-condensing|
|Net Wt. (lb/kg):||6.6 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Shipping Wt. (lb/kg):||8.8 lb / 4.0 kg|
|Shipping dimensions (WxDxH) (in/cm):||
10.7" x 9.2" x 7.2"
217 x 234 x 182 mm