Seca 217 Portable Stadiometer
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $186.10 (45%)
Very similar in design to the seca 213, the model 217 is also suitable for mobile use, such as measuring children and teenagers in the course of medical examinations in school settings, visiting nurses, and health workers on the move. Important differences: The 217 has a larger, heavier base plate than the 213 for greater device stability and sturdier mounting of the height rod, to obtain even more precise height measurement of patients. Also, the addition of the seca model 437 floor scale adapter (optional) allows a seca floor scale (such as the 876 or 869) to be joined with the 217, creating a weight and measuring station that allows height and weight to be measured all at one time. It’s also ideal for surgery preparation measurements in acute care hospital settings, child and adolescent medicine. Easily disassembled, the 217 is easy to transport anywhere.
- Parts fit together perfectly for transport and use
- Spacer for additional stability
- Larger, heavier, robust platform for stability
- Optional adapter seca 437 connects a floor scale (such as the seca model 869 and 876) to the 217, creating a height and weight measuring station all in one.
- Measuring range: 20 - 205 cm / 8 - 81 inch
- Graduation: 1 mm / 1/8 inch
- Dimensions: 12,9 x 84,4 x 22,6 inch / 328 x 2145 x 574 mm
- Weight: 7,9 lbs / 3,6 kg