Ohaus Trooper Counting Scale
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
Products bearing the NTEP symbol are certified as "Legal For Trade" within the USA and Canada. The National Conference Of Weights And Measures has approved this scale for commercial use. Not sure if you need a NTEP approved scale? Call us at 877-771-2471.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $170.80 (20%)
|Capacity:||To 60 Lbs|
|Accuracy:||From 0.001 lb|
|Platform Size:||14" x 9"|
|Product Spec Sheet||Product Manual|
|Ohaus Trooper||Ohaus Trooper|
|Default Capacity x Readability (lb)||6 x 0.001||15 x 0.002||30 x 0.005||60 x 0.01|
|NTEP Capacity x Readability (lb)||6 x 0.002||15 x 0.005||30 x 0.01||60 x 0.02|
|Linearity||± 0.5 g||± 1.0 g||± 2.0 g||± 5.0 g|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 113°F (-10° to 45°C)
(-4° to 140°F for storage)
|Maximum Resolution||1:6,000 - 1:7,500 depending on model and calibration unit (kg or lb)|
|Stabilization Time||1-4 seconds depending on filter selection|
|Weighing Units||g, kg, lb, oz|
|Scale Dimensions (w x d x h)||34.3 x 36.8 x 11.4 (13.5 x 14.5 x 4.5")|
|Platform Size (w x d)||34 x 23 cm (13.5 x 9")|
|Keyboard||4 function membrane switches|
|Display||25.4 mm (0.99") Backlit LCD|
|Power Requirements||AC adapter or 6 "C" batteries (up to 100 hours typical battery life)|
|Span Calibration||30% - 100% capacity|
|Auto zero tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Construction||Stainless steel weighing pan with ABS plastic housing|
• Legal For Trade
• Auto-Optimization and Auto-Add to enhance APW accuracy
• 300 programmable memories for 12-digit part number, APW, tare weight, over/under limits and count accumulation
• Positive and negative sampling with user-selectable sample size capability
• Positive and negative counting (count in, count out)
• Manual or pre-set taring for convenient taring operation
• Checkweighing and comparation for checking lot sizes
• AC or auto-off battery operation for portability
• RS232 data interface standard
• TAL Software Wedge available for easy systems integration