Ohaus Navigator XT Compact Portable Scale
There are three ways to contact us:
We are open Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm Central Standard Time.
*Our toll free number only works in the USA. International callers must dial 254-771-2471.
This item is small enough to ship through a regular small package carrier. We use UPS for these services.
A shipping quote can be obtained by adding this item to your shopping cart.
You Save $43.50 (10%)
|Capacity:||To 32 LB|
|Accuracy:||From .0002 lb|
|Platform Size:||9 x 10|
- Unbeatable DURABILITY
- A superior mechanical overload protection system enables the scale to safely bear loads up to four times its rated capacity. Built to withstand serious loads but light enough to carry.
- Constructed from a high-strength 304-type stainless steel pan and an impact-resistant ABS plastic housing, Navigator stands up to years of use and abuse.
- Touchless sensors minimize the need to press the keypad with your hand, a knife or any sharp object, reducing wear and tear on the keypad, and increasing the effective life of the scale.
- Unmatched Productivity
- Stabilizes in less than one second to provide fast, accurate and repeatable weighing results. This helps to improve operator efficiency and to increase productivity.
- Includes an internal rechargeable lead acid battery that operates up to 100 hours on a full charge. This minimizes battery replacement costs.
- For maximum portability, the lightweight scale can be easily transported and used in any area where power outlets aren’t readily available.
- A wave of the hand over the touchless sensors eliminates the extra effort or time to press the keys, which helps increase convenience and efficiency.
- A bright, backlit LCD display provides optimum visibility in any lighting condition—indoors or out with large digits and indicators to make it fast and easy to read results.
- Unsurpassed CLEANLINESS
- Two touchless sensors free up your hands, allowing you to focus on handling samples and keeping the scale free of contaminants.
- A polished stainless steel pan, corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant pan sub assembly embodies a hygienic design that is easy to clean.
- A full-body in-use cover is available that wraps over and around the housing and keypad to guard against spills, dust and contamination.
- Two infrared sensors can ben set up independently to provide up to 36 combinations of functions...all without touching the keys.
- Weighing, counting, checkweighing, accumulation, percent weighing and display hold modes
- Pound, ounce (decimal/fractional), Pound:Ounce(decimal,fractional/ounce), Kilogram, Gram, Troy Ounce, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, TaelHong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), Tical, Tola
- Backlit display and 100-hour internal rechargeable battery
- Data connectivity using optional RS232, USB or Ethernet interfaces
- 9 x 9.8 in weighing pan
|Capacity x Maximum Displayed Readability||3.2 x 0.0002 lb
51 x 0.005 or 1/8 oz
1.6 x 0.0001 kg
1,600 x 0.1 g
|6.4 x 0.0005 lb
102 x 0.01 or 1/8 oz
3.2 x 0.0002 kg
3,200 x 0.2 g
|16 x 0.001 lb
256 x 0.02 or 1/8 oz
6.4 x 0.0005 kg
6,400 x 0.5g
|22 x 0.002 lb
352 x 0.05 or 1/8oz
10 x 0.0005 kg
10,000 x 0.5 g
|32 x .002 lb
515 x 0.05 or 1/8 oz
16 x 0.0001 kg
16,000 x 1 g
|Repeatability / Linearity||0.1 g / ±0.2 g||0.2 g / ±0.4 g||0.5 g / ±1 g||0.5 g / ±1 g||1 g / ±2 g|
|Span Calibration Mass||2 lb / 1 kg||5 lb / 2 kg||10 lb / 5 kg||10 lb / 5 kg||20 lb / 10 kg|
|Linearity Calibration Mass||2, 3 lb / 1, 1.5 kg||2, 5 lb / 2, 3 kg||10, 15 lb / 3, 6 kg||10, 20 lb / 5, 10 kg||20, 30 lb / 10, 15 kg|
|Calibration||User-selectable external span or linearity calibration / Digital with external weight|
|Weighing Units||Pound, Ounce (decimal/fractional), Pound:Ounce (decimal/fractional ounce), Kilogram, Gram,
Troy Ounce, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, Tael (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), Tica, Tola
|Application Modes||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting (min APW 1d), Checkweighing, Display Hold, Accumulation/Totalization|
|Display||0.78 in./ 20 mm high, 6-digit, 7-segment LCD with white LED backlight|
|Checkweigh Indicators||Over-Accept-Under LCD annunciators|
|Keyboard||4 mechanical keys, raised and with tactile feedback / 2 touchless sensors|
|Leveling Adjustment||Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adjustable leveling feet with skid-resistant rubber pads|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Stabilization Time||≤1 second|
|Overload Capacity||400% of rated capacity|
|AC Power||12VDC 0.42A AC adapter (included), 100-240V 0.25A 50-60Hz|
|Battery||Internal rechargeable lead acid battery, 6V 1.2AH (100-hour typical operation with 12-hour full charge cycle)|
|Power Conservation||User-enabled auto power-off after 5 minutes of inactivity|
|Operating Temperature||50°F to 104°F / 10°C to 40°C at 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Pan Size||9 in. x 6.9 in./ 230 mm x 174 mm|
|Scale Dimensions||9.5W x 9.8D x 2.8H in./ 240W x 250D x 70H mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||15.2W x 13.2D x 6.7H in./ 385W x 335D x 170H mm|
|Net Weight||4.3 lb / 2.0 kg|
|Shipping Weight||6.1 lb / 2.8 kg|